OverviewWalmart Canada Claims Associate/Backup Cash Office Part Time in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Claims Associate/Backup Cash Office
A Claims Associate coordinates and controls all returned, damaged, and recalled merchandise by obtaining proper credit from all Vendor Partners and controls
A Claims Associate coordinates and controls all returned, damaged, and recalled merchandise by obtaining proper credit from all Vendor Partners and controls inventory.
• Practicing the 3 meter Attitude.
• Keeping charge backs to a minimum.
• Keeping claims current.
• Ensuring Vendor Return Request Forms are completed for all claims over 45 days old.
• Completing recalls in a timely manner
• Ordering replacement parts for damaged merchandise in a timely manner.
• Properly completing out-of-store repair paperwork.
• Scanning all damaged merchandise out of inventory in a timely manner.
• Maintaining up-to-date returns.
• Maintaining up-to-date Vendor Return Requests.
• Clearing the Journal for the Claims area.
• Keeping Claims area neat and free of hazards.
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand.
• The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.).
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.
• The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
• The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
SA: 07:00 am – 11:30pm
SU: 07:00 am – 11:30pm
MO: 07:00 am – 11:30pm
TU: 07:00 am – 11:30pm
WE: 07:00 am – 11:30pm
TH: 07:00 am – 11:30pm
FR: 07:00 am – 11:30pm
” aria-labelledby=”lblAccessibility” >
; Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30