OverviewWakefield Mill Hotel & SPA Wedding & Events co-ordinator Part Time in Wakefield, QC
Wakefield Mill Hotel & SPA
Branch Wakefield QC CA
Wedding & Events co-ordinator
The Mills products and services available to all guests. To incoming calls to enable the reservation process. Knowledge of hotel….
Be part of our continued success!
We are expanding our sales and events team and are looking for a dynamic coordinator to join our growing business. We offer flexible hours on a part-time basis to start. Description of the role includes, but is not limited to:
– Answering all incoming calls and emails for Weddings, meetings, events and banquets
– Outbound calls, follow-ups from historical client files and new business when time allows
– Conduct and manage scheduled site visits (Weddings)
– Up-selling all available products
– Answer all questions to incoming calls to enable the reservation process
– Send accurate price quotes to potential clients
– Discuss menus, price list, over night stay options, equipment (audiovisual and other), products and services available for clients
– Have a clear understanding of the parameters of the event or meeting: history of the last meeting, understand the needs and expectations (level of importance of the event, number of participants, length of event, budget, etc.)
– Prepare and create a contract for all weddings, meetings, events and banquets. Ensure all details are confirmed and signed off by client.
– Participate in the elaboration of the meeting or event and ensure departments concerned have relevant details required (BEO) and hold a weekly meeting with required personnel.
– Collaborate with all departments as required.
– Keep other departments abreast of all guest changes that will impact their department (front desk, house keeping, dining room, spa, etc)
– Ensure client satisfaction to provide best opportunity for return visit by sending out customer satisfaction survey along with invoice.
– Determine and resolve problems as they occur and be proactive in the event of unforeseen issues that may arise
– Coordinate site inspections with potential clients of our facilities and services (meetings & conferences)
– Negotiate rates for arrangements with suppliers needed
– As required act as an Ambassador of the Mill
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
Please send your coverletter and updated resume to the attention of our General Manager, Mr Andreas Spove, at [email protected]
Requirements – Professional attitude and behavior (works well within a team, autonomous, dynamic, good interpersonal skills, honest, good initiative, good organizational skills, etc)
– Strong decision making and problem solving skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Committed to service, quality and cleanliness
– Detailed knowledge of the Mills products and services available to all guests
– Particular detail to professional appearance, manners, discretion and attitude
– Flexible and not afraid of change
– Bilingual is a must, both written and oral (French & English)
– Works well under pressure
– Positive and dynamic personality a must
– Knowledge of hotel reservation systems, software programs, word, excel and internet
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Wakefield, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05