OverviewWakefield Mill Hotel & SPA Reservations Agent Full Time in Wakefield, QC
Wakefield Mill Hotel & SPA
Branch Wakefield QC CA
Registration of guests, spa and/or dining reservations, entertainment and. Duties related to reservations and distribution are answered and resolved in a timely…
Be part of our success!
The Wakefield Mill hotel & Spa is expanding and we are looking for exceptional Reservations Agents to join our team!
This position can be Full- or part-timetime, however we are looking for candidates that are available during the week as well as the weekend.
· Ensures an effective and efficient reservation experience to aspiring and existing guests
· Handles all incoming reservations calls
· Handles online inventory and distribution, loading of group, negotiated and promotional rates under the direct supervision of the Rooms Divisions Director
· Works closely with the Sales team and event coordinator.
· Ensures all calls, e-mails, faxes and any other duties related to reservations and distribution are answered and resolved in a timely fashion.
· Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, spa and/or dining reservations, entertainment and travel directions.
· Enforces hotel and company credit policies.
· Makes, confirms and cancels reservations, usually over telephone, fax or other reservation system as well as tracks and bills “no-show” guests.
· Uses yield management polices to maximize revenue and occupancy.
· May perform duties of a general clerical nature within the hotel.
· Works closely with Management to implement strategies to maximize room revenue.
· As true Service Ambassadors for both properties, you will meet service expectations pro-actively, promptly, professionally, with genuine care to attention to detail
· Actively demonstrate teamwork, accuracy in transactions, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, courtesy and humility
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
· Ability to shift easily and frequently from one activity to another – such as from typing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
Requirements Job Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent
· Reservations/Call centre experience, preferred.
· Customer Service experience, minimum 1 year
· Able to sit extended periods of time
· Use a computer for entire shift
· Talk on phone often
· Able to handle stressful situations
* Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays *
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Wakefield, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-15