OverviewWajax Parts & Service Clerk Full Time in Hamilton, ON
Branch Hamilton ON CA
Parts & Service Clerk
Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a…
Who We Are
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few. We deliver one of the broadest ranges of industrial products and services in Canada.
At Wajax we want to find critical thinkers, high performers, and team players – and the opportunities we offer are as varied as the markets we serve.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a key member of the Wajax team the Parts & Service Clerk is responsible for providing a high level of customer service in support of the business of service and parts sales to the market, ensuring efforts are made to support repeat business by supporting front counter/order desk, warehouse and back counter and support the Service Department with administration duties.
• Builds and maintains strong customer relations including greeting customers, handling inquiries, providing price quotes and selling parts.
• Prepares and processes necessary documentation for purchases, returns, warranty coverage and other work as required.
• Responds to customers in person, via telephone, or electronically in a timely and courteous manner; delivers strong service and salesmanship on the phone order desk and front counter parts sales.
• Covers and/or assists warehouse person in shipping product to both local and out-of-town customers utilizing appropriate shipping methods.
• Supports the parts needs of the shop to meet work orders by looking up and billing parts to work orders; reviews work orders for accuracy of parts and modifies as needed.
• Picks stock for customers as required; receives and inputs stock using electronic systems.
• Produces accurate, timely and efficient documentation of all transactions within the parts team.
• Daily shipping & receiving
• Handle emergency orders
• Stock orders
• Inter branch transfers
• Service-Processing and issuing various invoices, purchase orders and warranty claims, tracking and reporting on department attendance, and assisting with payroll and bookkeeping responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous parts experience and asset.
• Functional written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer knowledge
• Proven ability to work effectively with others.
• A valid Driver’s License.
• Mechanical skills an asset.
More than just a Competitive Salary
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• Commencing on you start date you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, DCPP (Pension Plan), RRSP and more
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers
• Our unique additional perks program includes exclusive discounts with variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, if contacted for an interview please inform us if accommodation is required.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
We thank you for your interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10