OverviewWajax Parts Representative/Clerk Full Time in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
Previous heavy duty, automotive or industrial dealership experience. Who We Are….
Who We Are
Wajax is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Serving Canadian Industry since 1858, Wajax operates in the Oil Sands, Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, Industrial, Commercial, and Transportation, Forestry, and Metal Processing markets.
Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, Wajax Equipment, Wajax Power Systems, and Wajax Industrial Components, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
Wajax Equipment (London Branch) is actively recruiting for a Parts Person to join our Team.
The Parts Person is responsible for sourcing parts, preparing documentation and quotations, receiving goods using electronic systems. Working as part of a team, the Parts-person provides a high level of customer service in support of the business of service and parts sales to the market.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous heavy duty, automotive or industrial dealership experience
• Excellent customer service skills; working with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office Suite; ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogs.
• The ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
Why join Wajax?
Wajax offers an engaging, stimulating, and rewarding workplace. We care about our team members, which is why we offer a total compensation package that includes:
• Competitive wage and benefits.
• Unique additional employee perks program
• Continued training and development.
• Work life balance.
• Career advancement and the ability to apply to work in any of our locations across Canada.
Wajax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should accommodation be required
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18