OverviewVON Canada Administrative Assistant Temporary in Bathurst, NB
Branch Bathurst NB CA
Current criminal background check will be requested Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:. Must have personal vehicle and possess both a current driver’s…
Hours Per Week
The successful candidate will provide general office and administrative support to the VON Bathurst site.
Responsible to promote a positive image of VON while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Secondary school diploma required; post secondary education preferred
- Office Administration – Medical diploma an asset
- Must have a minimum of two years office experience
- Strong applied knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, Windows, Outlook, Excel is required
- Able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills and ability to accept direction
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrates professional manner and can work cooperatively with colleagues, clients, families, and other community agencies as required
- Must have personal vehicle and possess both a current driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Current criminal background check will be requested
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to Detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk sit, stand, climb stairs; Repetitive fine hand movements.
New Brunswick [NB]
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Bathurst, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18