OverviewVision Critical Customer Success Associate Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Customer Success Associate
Our software allows our Fortune 500 clients to do internet based market research using interactive surveys, photos, videos, audio and 3D simulations….
Join the Vision Critical team
A colossal revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers which is pushing market research to become more captivating and Vision Critical is leading the charge. Our team, headed by industry icon Angus Reid, leads the world in interactive research and provides technology and expertise to help companies recruit, engage and learn more about their own customers. Our software allows our Fortune 500 clients to do internet based market research using interactive surveys, photos, videos, audio and 3D simulations. We work with one third of the world’s top 100 brands; our professionals are spread across the globe in Canada, US, Europe, Australia and Hong Kong; and our VC Community Panels product is the most widely adopted community panel platform on the planet.
We take good care of our people and we get recognized for it. Recently Vision Critical was named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Top Employers for young people, as well as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50. We’re growing fast, developing cutting-edge technology and research techniques that bring clients the insight they need to get inspired, be innovative and make bankable decisions.
We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We can’t abide stagnancy or bureaucracy. We thrive on change and ambitious goals. Join our team!
Customer Success Associate
Your key responsibilities will be to support Customer Success Managers and our top notch clients on the management of several key accounts and their online insight communities. These insight communities are targeted towards U.S. Hispanic and Latin Americans so written and oral fluency in both Spanish and English is mandatory. You will ensure that projects remain on schedule, on budget, and guarantee client satisfaction by balancing client demands and internal timelines. We will provide you with the opportunity to be mentored by industry leading experts that will help put you on a successful career track in the industry. As the business continues to accelerate its growth, we are looking for key individuals to invest in long-term that can establish and cement strong customer relationships. You will be a key face of the organization and be involved in everything from program planning and strategy, to operational task execution, and process development.
- Monitor and report on progress throughout a set-up of a project to ensure deliverables, budgets and timelines are met and risks/issues are proactively addressed
- Contribute toward the development of strategies to increase efficiencies and success of all projects
- Overall community panel management
- Communicate and work effectively with internal team to execute as per the customer needs
- Manage the execution of services in a timely manner such that expectations are met or exceeded
- Provide current information on the status of the product/services success
- Manage daily tasks for projects based on department priorities
- Perform standardized check points for each study to ensure that programmed questionnaires are getting at the right issues and to ensure continuous logic and flow of study as client changes are made over time. Raise issues to manager as appropriate.
- Serve as a resource to clients to resolve routine questions or ensure that issues are addressed
- Have basic scripting knowledge and experience with survey programming and reporting
- University degree with exposure to marketing and the principles of market research
- Written and Oral fluency in Spanish and English
- Analytic thinker
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to see the story in the numbers
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is an asset
- 1 + years of project management experience an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a very strong customer service mentality
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Analytical thinkers who don’t just follow a menu of alternatives but strive to understand why
- Willingness to embrace change is a must
- Known for their attention to detail and project management skills – you are uber organized
- Able to see the forest through the trees and who can decipher the story in the numbers
- Superior communicators and who have impeccable writing skills
- Entrepreneurial minded, driven, and determined
- Ability to work under pressure and possess a high degree of tenacity
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in catapulting your career to the next level we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-02-06