OverviewVertica Resident Services Leasing Consultant Full Time in Toronto, ON
Vertica Resident Services
Branch Toronto ON CA
Property management, real estate, hospitality, retail. Prepares welcome packages with lease, associated addendums and forms in compliance with policies and…
Would you like to work in the heart of downtown Toronto and be part of what promises to be one of the most exciting and innovative new apartment rental properties in Canada? Then we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for an energetic and experienced Leasing Consultant to professionally present The Livmore and qualify prospective residents and follow-up with them for the ultimate purpose of leasing suites.
Located at the intersection of Bay and Gerrard in downtown Toronto, The Livmore is a 595 suite, 43 storey apartment tower that will redefine rental living for Canadians. With a focus on impeccable suite features and design, second-to-none building amenities and professional property management, residents at The Livmore will experience a new level of living where rental will allow them to live more by enjoying more of life on their own terms.
This is a truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of a flagship project in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus commission structure – the more you lease, the more you’ll benefit!
Sales & Presentation:
- Professionally and courteously handle all rental inquiries (email, phone call, in-person) from prospective renters, answering all questions patiently and offering information as needed to create interest in The Livmore. This includes registering all prospects into a database, qualifying prospects to determine their needs and financial capabilities, demonstrating suites and the building’s amenities, follow ups and ultimately closing.
- Work during evenings and weekends will be required and schedules will reflect, among other factors, market conditions and prospective resident traffic patterns.
- In conjunction with the property Community Manager (CM), monitors the rental application process in accordance with policies and procedures and in compliance with Vertica approval guidelines.
- Prepares welcome packages with lease, associated addendums and forms in compliance with policies and procedures. Establishes move in appointments for reviewing the lease and lease documents with new residents.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle resident and future resident concerns and direct them to the CM when appropriate.
- Administration and Reporting
- Prepares routine reports (quarterly market survey) and shares information with on-site management team.
- Assists in maintaining an accurate and current priority wait list and assures all prospects are kept in constant communication with leasing availability.
- Provides customer service to current residents.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Actual job duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the size of the community.
- One year sales and/or customer service experience in at least one of the following industries: property management, real estate, hospitality, retail
- Team player with a passion for excellence in sales performance and customer service delivery
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Knowledge of Yardi, real estate construction and development an asset
- Post secondary education preferred
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-02-11