OverviewVeritaaq Business Analyst – Junior Contract in Greater Toronto Area, ON
Branch Greater Toronto Area ON CA
Business Analyst – Junior
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Veritaaq works with top clients in the telecommunications, financial, and oil and gas sectors and also serves all levels of government….
Client: One of main 5 Canadian Banks
Title: Analyst, ID Management & Production Testing
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Hours: 37.5 hours
LOB: P&C Headquarters, Business Services, Personal Banking
- This individual will be working with a team of 5-7 individuals spanning out to a total of 15 team members on the floor. Requests for this role will be coming from both Canada and the USA. This individual must be up to date with all of their requests and have quick response times.
Employee Value Proposition:
- There is an opportunity for this role to be extended or converted to a permanent position. There is a great deal of knowledge transfer to be gained from this role and partake in new experiences.
- ID Management setup of new users and maintenance of user ID`s for multiple systems and vendors
- Regular auditing of system ID
- Respond to Audit requests
- Production Test Cards setup, conditioning, requesting and issuance on all platforms – NCCS, TSYS, G&D
- Manage intake of requests and prioritize as required
- Communicate with users of end usage date and close out of accounts
- Track and report for all necessary documentation and obtain appropriate approval prior to approval to deploy code.
- Monthly audit of Production Test Cards accounts
- Manage and maintain appropriate documentation on SharePoint
- Day-to-day design, management and execution of mailboxes and prioritize requests
- Attending issue meetings as required
- SharePoint Administrator – Manage site roles/users
- Ensuring most accurate and recent documents loaded and up to date
- Adhoc reports for both ID Management and production Test Cards
Must Have Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as an Analyst in a ID Management and Production Testing environment
- Strong expert knowledge of testing and defect management methodology
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Have Skills:
- Strong knowledge of TS2 and TSYS satellite systems an asset (or equivalent credit card knowledge)
- Strong knowledge of BMOs NCCS systems an asset (or equivalent credit card knowledge)
- Experience working with ID Management, Production Test Cards in the credit card industry
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management, people management and leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
We thank you for your application, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nous vous remercions d’avoir posé votre candidature et désirons préciser que nous ne communiquerons qu’avec les candidats sélectionnés pour une entrevue.
Veritaaq is a leading IT consulting firm helping organizations achieve their business goals by leveraging information technology. With more than 30 years of experience, Veritaaq has a proven track record of building trusted relationships while providing the highest level of IT consulting.
Headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, with offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Calgary, our team includes more than 750 highly specialized consultants. Veritaaq works with top clients in the telecommunications, financial, and oil and gas sectors and also serves all levels of government.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.veritaaq.ca .
À propos de Veritaaq
Veritaaq est un important cabinet-conseil en technologies de l’information, véritable levier qui aide les organisations à atteindre leurs objectifs commerciaux. Fort d’une expérience de plus de 30 ans, Veritaaq a fait ses preuves en tissant des liens solides et en fournissant des conseils de grande qualité dans le domaine des technologies de l’information.
Veritaaq a son siège social à Ottawa, en Ontario, et des bureaux à Toronto, Vancouver, Montréal et Calgary. Son équipe compte plus de 750 experts. Veritaaq sert de gros clients en télécommunications, finance et secteurs gazier et pétrolier, mais également plusieurs échelons de gouvernement.
Pour en savoir plus, consultez notre site Web www.veritaaq.ca .
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30