OverviewVehicle Maintenance Mechanic – Fort Nelson,BC in Fort Nelson, BC
Branch Fort Nelson BC CA
Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic – Fort Nelson,BC
Fort Nelson, BC
maintenance and repairs to equipment including but not limited to: Tractors, Trailers, and loaders. Key responsibilities: • Perform all required maintenance…
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• We offer competitive hourly ranges (based on experience and education)
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
• Group RRSP with company matching component
• Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Our Fort Nelson, BC location is currently looking for a Licensed Mechanic to join the team. This position requires the person to perform all required maintenance and repairs to equipment including but not limited to: Tractors, Trailers, and loaders.
• Perform all required maintenance, repairs and overhauls to equipment
• Notify dispatch when required equipment is ready to use
• Ensure all equipment in need for repair has been approved by the Shop Supervisor or Branch Management
• Perform maintenance which follows the manufacturer guidelines for service times and inspections
• Work within budget provided by Shop Supervisor
• Journeyman Trades Certification (Heavy Duty Mechanic)
• Ability to complete Commercial Vehicle Inspection Process (CVIP) Inspections
• Familiarity with various types of diesel engines, multi-compartment units
• Ability to perform and complete tank tests to D.O.T Specifications
• First Aid, H2S, Confined Space and WHMIS Safety Tickets are an asset
• Must have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com/careers to complete an online application process.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of applicants that Clean Harbors receives priority is given to those that apply online.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Nelson, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13