OverviewVaughn Wyant Auto Group Receptionist – Jubilee Ford Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Vaughn Wyant Auto Group
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Receptionist – Jubilee Ford
Provide general administrative and clerical support. The Wyant Group is now accepting applications for a Receptionist for its Jubilee Ford location….
The Wyant Group is now accepting applications for a Receptionist for its Jubilee Ford location. We are looking for a person who excels at customer service, who will enjoy dealing with our amazing customers, has a passion for automobiles and someone who will enjoy working in a family environment.
As the successful applicant you will:
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Have superior customer service skills
– Pay close attention to detail
– Be extremely organized
– Be self motivated
– Ability to work independently and as a team
– Constantly be taking the initiative to learn new skills and abilities
In this exciting role, you will:
– Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
– Greet customers
– Direct customers to the appropriate staff member
– Answer customer inquiries
– Maintain the general filing system
– Provide general administrative and clerical support
– Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
– Receive deliveries and sort mail
– Ensure that the reception area maintains a high level of cleanliness
We offer our employees competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts on automobiles and service, flexibility and an amazing work environment.
Application deadline is November 4, 2016.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to:
Email: [email protected]
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30