OverviewVancouver Island Health Authority Senior Analyst, Human Resources Temporary in Victoria, BC
Vancouver Island Health Authority
Branch Victoria BC CA
Senior Analyst, Human Resources
Demonstrated ability to apply basic financial and business management concepts for the purpose of designing management reports and conducting analysis….
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a priority and a responsibility shared by everyone; as such, the requirement to continuously improve quality and safety is inherent in all aspects of this position.
Reporting to the Corporate Director, Human Resources, the Senior Analyst, Human Resources develops HR Analytics and reporting tools to support HR strategies and plans related to HR initiatives. The Analyst identifies and articulates gaps between current and future HR Analytics and reports and leads ongoing review and revision of content within applications and systems to reflect best practice. Consulting with a variety of stakeholders, the Analyst collects requirements and facilitates the analysis, design, build and maintenance of HR analytics applications.
A. Education, Training and Experience
A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as Human Resources, Health Information Sciences or Business Administration and five (5) years’ recent, related experience in system analysis,.
B. Skills and Abilities
– Proven consistent ability to keep up with new technologies as they are introduced to the workplace.
– Demonstrated ability to apply basic financial and business management concepts for the purpose of designing management reports and conducting analysis.
– Excellent skills in the use of tools to manage and analyse large quantities of data such as spreadsheet, database applications including but not limited to Excel, Access, and Tableau
– Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
– Excellent presentation and teaching skills,
– Excellent consulting skills.
– Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
– Working knowledge of systems analysis and design techniques.
– Ability to work independently.
– Ability to organize workload and priorities.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18