OverviewVancouver Film School Events Staff Part Time Part Time in Vancouver, BC
Vancouver Film School
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Events Staff Part Time
Positive energy and eagerness to learn. Reporting to the Kitchen Supervisor, the Events Staff responsibilities will include maintaining a high level of customer…
Reporting to the Kitchen Supervisor, the Events Staff responsibilities will include maintaining a high level of customer service and beverage preparation, keeping the Cafe clean and organized, as well as setting up and taking down of events.
Successful candidate will be compensated by a wage of $12/hour plus 4% vacation pay.
Core Responsibilities • Attend and execute the catering of VFS events as needed, determined by the Kitchen Supervisor.
• Set up and clean up of event facilities.
• Cash handling and reconciliation for cash bar events.
• Heavy lifting required.
• Accurate record keeping and safeguarding of liquor inventory
• Provide exceptional customer service in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Supervisor.
Job Qualifications • Serving It Right Certification required
• Must be at least 19 years old
• Excellent customer service skills
• Positive energy and eagerness to learn
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with sales transactions such as credit card, debit, taxes, and cash
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• A valid Driver’s License is an asset
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21