OverviewVancouver Coastal Health Clerical Support Clerk PT – Connections (DTES) Part Time in Vancouver, BC
Vancouver Coastal Health
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Clerical Support Clerk PT – Connections (DTES)
As the Clerical Support Clerk for the DTES Connections Clinic, you will be responsible for a variety of reception and clerical support functions to support the…
As the Clerical Support Clerk for the DTES Connections Clinic, you will be responsible for a variety of reception and clerical support functions to support the programs within Community Health Centres within Vancouver Coastal Health.
Education & Experience
- Grade 12.
- Office Administration Certificate, Medical Terminology and o ne year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- office procedures.
- operate a multi-line switchboard/phone system.
- keyboard 5,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Business writing skills.
- basic accounting principles.
- work under pressure and to anticipate potential problems/conflicts and take appropriate action.
- establish and maintain satisfactory work relationships with clients and staff.
- deal tactfully and effectively with coworkers, clients and staff from other agencies.
- using a variety of office equipment and computer software programs.
- work independently and within a team.
- prioritize and organize workload and meet deadlines.
- troubleshoot and solve software related problems.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
*** Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process . Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply***
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24