OverviewVancity FX Envoy Contract in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Confirming availability of funds, checking client locations, etc.). With exceptional listening and compassion skills, and the ability to translate Vancity’s….
With exceptional listening and compassion skills, and the ability to translate Vancity’s Good Money™ brand promise to our members, you will have a minimum of one to two years related work experience. The incumbent must have a valid driver’s license and a solid driving record in order to perform the role.
The Envoy FX reports directly into the Team Mgr FX Solutions .
Key areas of accountability for this role are:
- Deliver and/or pick up complete FX documents accurately and on time, prioritizing according to client and FX department needs.
- Verify validity of FX transactions to minimize risk to clients and Citizens Bank (i.e. confirming availability of funds, checking client locations, etc.)
- Apply FX service standards, including professional appearance and demeanour, in order to deliver excellent client service.
- Assist FX Agents and FX Sales Administrators with administrative tasks including filing and checking documents in order to free up their capacity to meet client needs; provide vacation/absence coverage for FX Sales Administrators.
- Provide FX document delivery information in response to FX staff inquiries.
Here at Vancity, we have a consistent set of expectations for all employees:
- Work effectively and with full commitment on the tasks assigned by your manager.
- Give your manager your best advice.
- Stay within policy.
- Solid – Communication and interpersonal skills to act as a resource for the specialized area, providing advice and explanations, and responding to enquiries.
- Solid – Knowledge of the concepts, practices and techniques of the related field.
- Solid – Knowledge of the relevant Vancity policies, procedures, systems and software.
- Solid – Planning and coordination skills to organize own work assignments and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- High School Diploma (General)
- Valid Drivers License
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25