OverviewUpland Software Financial Analyst Full Time in Laval, QC
Branch Laval QC CA
Participate in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools….
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you’re driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce and IT investments, automate document-intensive business processes and effectively engage with their customers, prospects and community via the web and mobile technologies. With more than 2,000 customers and over 235,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day.
The Financial Analyst will be a key business partner and will play an important role with the monthly reporting and forecasting processes.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets, forecasts and long range plans.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and the company’s ongoing M&A activities
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Participate in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives
- Having a nose for the dollar – understanding where to find pockets of operational value and having ability to drive changes necessary to create such value
Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- 2 to 4 years experience in a finace role
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with Adaptive Planning/Adaptive Insights desired
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Software industry
- FP&A experience in a public company
- M&A experience
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunities. Upland is publicly traded software company based in Austin, TX with offices in the US, Canada and the UK.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Laval, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01