OverviewUnited Way Toronto & York Region Operations Support Staff Temporary in Toronto, ON
United Way Toronto & York Region
Branch Toronto ON CA
Operations Support Staff
Working in partnership with others, we mobilize people and resources to support a network of agencies that help people when they need it most….
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the Operations Support Staff is responsible for providing data support for the annual United Way Toronto & York Region (UWTYR) fundraising campaign, relating to operations and account services processes.
As a key member of United Way Toronto and York Region’s IT & Operations team, your key accountabilities will be:
- Match constituents from Excel files to those in UWTYR’s database using customized data validation software
- Assemble solicitation packages
- Print pledge forms and labels
- Perform data entry support as required
- Prepare Excel data files for import into UWTYR’s customized data validation software
- Assist with online campaign set-up and management
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail and proven track record of accuracy
- Proven organizational abilities and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent teamwork, Interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to work respectfully and inclusively with a diverse employee population
- Proven ability to take initiative and carry projects to completion with minimum supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume no later than Monday, August 7 th , 2015 at 5:00 pm EST to [email protected] and please indicate where you saw the job posting.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that due to the volume of resumes, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
United Way Toronto & York Region offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted by United Way Toronto & York Region regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
About United Way Toronto & York Region
United Way Toronto & York Region is a charity dedicated to creating opportunities for a better life for everyone from the waterfront of downtown Toronto, to the southern shore of Lake Simcoe. Working in partnership with others, we mobilize people and resources to support a network of agencies that help people when they need it most. United Way also addresses the root causes of social problems, working to change community conditions for the better over the long term.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At United Way Toronto, we’re committed to developing an inclusive workplace with deep roots in the communities we serve. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those who may need accommodation, to apply to join our team. Our commitment to excellence in diversity goes further than promoting equity. By incorporating a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and ideas we create opportunities for innovative solutions — and better results that maximize the impact of our work.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01