OverviewUnit Clerk Operating Room in Toronto, ON
St Joseph’s Health Centre
Branch Toronto ON CA
Unit Clerk Operating Room
& co-operate with all Health Centre staff and… directly at 416-530-6460. Current St. Joseph’s Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above…
1. Minimum Grade 12 education.
2. Recent experience as a Unit Clerk or other clerical experience.
3. Experience with PICIS preferred
4. Computer skills required (intermediate level of Word and Excel)
5. Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
6. Knowledge of medical terminology required. Medical Terminology Certificate Preferred.
7. Basic mathematical/numerical skills and experience ordering supplies.
8. Polite & efficient telephone manner.
9. Proven ability to work independently and show initiative.
10. Able to work well under pressure & co-operate with all Health Centre staff and patients.
11. Satisfactory attendance record.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following two methods.
1) Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
2) Email your resume to [email protected] . To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email .
3) In support of persons’ with disabilities, St. Joseph’s Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. ( In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards ). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph’s Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit a transfer request form to Human Resources.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13