OverviewUnder Armour Seasonal / Part-Time Sales Associate – Cookstown, Canada Temporary in Cookstown, ON
Branch Cookstown ON CA
Seasonal / Part-Time Sales Associate – Cookstown, Canada
Maintain a working knowledge of the Fit, Fabric and Function details of Under Armour products. By maintaining a working knowledge of Under Armour product, the…
Summary The Sales Associate is responsible for individual sales performance. By maintaining a working knowledge of Under Armour product, the Sales Associate will provide the Brand experience to our customers through Service Culture. The Sales Associate must have a passion for the UA brand, embody UA culture and believe in the company spirit, be able to lead a team, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be a Team Player.
- Meet individual Sales Performance Goals.
- Meet outlined Service Culture and Customer Service Expectations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Fit, Fabric and Function details of Under Armour products.
- Execute assigned daily tasks—including replenishment, markdowns, housekeeping, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, teammates & management.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, schedule matches needs of the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers & teammates.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50lbs.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer and/or point-of-sale register system.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock area and register area.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Innisfil, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-10-23