OverviewUlto Property Group Inc. Hotel Operations Internship Internship in Toronto, ON
Ulto Property Group Inc.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Hotel Operations Internship
Ulto Property Group is looking for a multi-talented, highly energized hotel frontdesk to handle the day-to-day operation of their new boutique hotel and other…
Hotel Frontdesk (FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME)
Ulto Property Group is looking for a multi-talented, highly energized hotel frontdesk to handle the day-to-day operation of their new boutique hotel and other projects. The workplace is
currently under development and the qualified candidate should be able to adapt to changing circumstances and the challenges of a start-up environment. It is expected of the incumbent to run
with independent projects as well as handle the room bookings and scheduling of the accommodations and other tasks as they come along. This position offers opportunities to meet people and learn
more about hospitality development and management If this sounds interesting to you, please forward me your resume and we can discuss this potential opportunity.
This position reports directly to the General Manager.
- Organize catering and group bookings from date of booking to departure, including meeting requirements, guest room requirements, guest room pickup, food & beverage and audio visual
- Development and implementation of all sales strategies for hotel room inventory, meeting space, food & beverage and other revenue streams within the property.
- Maximize strong customer development and relationship management skills.
- Evaluate business trends, determine applicability to customer profile and modify business strategies accordingly.
- Target, solicit and penetrate new and existing accounts with a focus where possible in art and design/fashion/ & Music.
- Maintain good working relationship with clients while exploring ways to increase revenue.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships
- To provide appropriate event details to all departments via the Events Calendar and the Weekly Events Meeting.
- Prepares monthly and weekly sales activities report and action plan.
- To conduct site meetings with clients as requested.
Job Requirements: Qualified candidates will have the following experience (Knowledge, Skills and Ability)
- Operate with high integrity in delivering exceptional service to our guests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as strong oral and written skills.
- Have strong organizational skills and drive towards achievement of goals /objectives.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet requirements where necessary.
- Proficient in Windows O/S and Microsoft office applications.
- Education and Experience:
- Hospitality Degree or Diploma from a recognized hospitality and/or management related course an asset
- Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English, ability to speak French, and/or other languages an asset
- Responsible, honest and pride in taking ownership of his/her work
- Flexible with working shifts and ability to accommodate shift changes with short notice
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16