OverviewUFA Project Support Coordinator Full Time in Grande Prairie, AB
Branch Grande Prairie AB CA
Project Support Coordinator
Grande Prairie, AB
Co-ordinate third party trucking for delivery of material orders from specified inventory locations or directly from vendors to project sites….
Reporting to the Project Control Manager, the Project Support Coordinator is responsible for co-ordination of Farm & Ranch Structures projects including financial management using SAP Project Systems, project order picking and project order delivery from Farm & Ranch Structures inventory locations and/or vendors and co-ordination of the project subcontractor schedule for their designated area.
- Creation and maintenance of SAP contracts/sales orders, SAP Project Systems projects and job files.
- Creation and maintenance of purchase orders for Farm & Ranch Structures contracts.
- Process customer billing as related to SAP contract deliveries and/or billing schedules.
- Ensure all material orders for Farm & Ranch Structures projects are correctly picked and prepared for delivery at the specified inventory locations.
- Co-ordinate third party trucking for delivery of material orders from specified inventory locations or directly from vendors to project sites.
- Co-ordinate the subcontractor schedule for projects in their designated area.
- Ensure inventory is properly accounted for as it moves in and out of the specified inventory locations and that all related financial transactions are executed.
- Ensure all related financial transactions for material orders from vendors that are delivered directly to the project site are completed accurately.
- Perform inventory reconciliation for Farm & Ranch Structures inventory locations.
- Minimum high school diploma required, college diploma in business administration an asset.
- Minimum 5 years prior material order co-ordination and/or business administration experience an asset.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with SAP an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and quote job #HR15-200 in the subject line
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position , quote job HR15-200, and forward to “WORK”
Position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program and will remain open until it is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
Click here to apply by email
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Grande Prairie, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23