OverviewUAP Inc. Driver Temporary in Sherwood Park, AB
Branch Sherwood Park AB CA
Sherwood Park, AB
Automotive aftermarket and parts background and/or knowledge preferred. HIT THE ROAD WITH US!…
HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you’ll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We’ve been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
– Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
– “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
– Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
– Pension plan
– Access to personal development and technical training programs
– Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Establish and maintain good relations with NAPA customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional delivery service of automobile parts in a safe and timely manner
– Verify invoices to ensure that correct parts are pulled for customer delivery; assist with picking parts
– Maintain an accurate delivery log while complying with customer service delivery strategies and tracking procedures
– Organize pick-up of customer returns without disrupting delivery efficiency
– Assist with keeping store in a neat and orderly manner including stocking of shelves
High School Diploma
Valid Drivers License with recent drivers abstract
1 year previous delivery experience an asset
Automotive aftermarket and parts background and/or knowledge preferred
Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Basic computer knowledge
Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to grow your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sherwood Park, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23