OverviewTurtle Island Staffing Executive Assistant Contract in Quebec City, QC
Turtle Island Staffing
Branch Quebec City QC CA
Quebec City, QC
The administrative assistant is assigned to the Director General’s office and is responsible for routing files, creating dockets for signature, answering calls,…
client has requested that 2 to 3 recent work references be sent
- The administrative assistant is assigned to the Director General’s office and is responsible for routing files, creating dockets for signature, answering calls, filing, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements as well as helping team members with duties of a similar nature. Duties also include work in human resources management to support the growth of the branch.
- The Northern Contaminated Sites Branch is a fast-paced working environment that requires someone who learns quickly and can also complete duties within short notice without compromising the quality of work. This person will work with the Director General’s executive office and will work closely with two other administrative staff.
MANDATORY CRITERIA ( resource must have the following)
- Secondary school diploma and College certificate in human resources management.
- Experience in being an administrative/executive assistant.
- Experience in providing administrative support to employees who work in another office with consideration given to various time zones.
- Experience is providing Administrative Support to a group of more than 40 employees.
- Experience in working with the following software/systems: CIDMs/RDIMs, WebCIMS, Collaboration, Sharepoint, HRG/STS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Effectively prioritize work, use discretion and be detailed-oriented
Please note this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may contact us to confirm if the position is still available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Quebec City, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23