Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2017-04-01
Tundra Technical Solutions Field Contract Analyst Contract in Saskatoon, SK
Tundra Technical Solutions
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Field Contract Analyst
Knowledge Contract Management Systems. Supports risk and quality management plans to assure effective management of the program’s Contracts scope of work….
Provides specialist advice and executes project contract activities and the interface with the Supply function for the execution of contracting and procurement processes (focusing on administration).
- Identifies the relationship between work packages, contracts and subcontracts including responsibilities between prime and subcontractors.
- Executes the contracts management and administration processes.
- Identifies schedule requirements for the contracting work, for inclusion in the project schedule.
- Resolves contractual issues in a timely manner and minimize claims and disputes.
- Executes changes and claims, formal communication with contractors and contractor performance & warranties.
- Communicates the process for contracts management and administration with stakeholders.
- Archives and stores commercial documents, ie formal correspondence with a contractor at all stages of the contract lifecycle.
- Supports risk and quality management plans to assure effective management of the program’s Contracts scope of work.
- Maintains an awareness of relevant central agreements and/or relationships and ensures that they are appropriately leveraged on the project.
- Identifies and implements improvement initiatives, including programmatic opportunities for increased capital efficiency and productivity in the function.
- Provides procurement and contracts input to value improvement practices for the program scope.
- Provides data to Project Services for project reporting & control.
- Interfaces with the Supply Category Management and Purchasing sub-functions for the execution of Contract strategies.
- Monitors relevant central agreements and/or relationships and ensures that they are appropriately leveraged on the project.
- Assists Contract Owners in monitoring of progress and cost according to contractual terms.
- Supports Principle Project Delivery in administration of large construction contracts
- Validates contract owners adhere to Contracting procedures
- 5+ years’ experience in contracts administration
- Demonstrated experience in leading small to medium sized construction, service and consultancy contracts
- Experience managing contractor relationships
- Knowledge Contract Management Systems
- Familiarity with EPC contractors, Government Entities and Crown Corporations.
Education – minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Administration and Management or Commerce, Law, Engineering or related disciplines and/or relevant experience
Job Type: Contract