Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2017-02-08
Tundra Technical Solution Configuration Technician Contract in La Prairie, QC
Tundra Technical Solution
Branch La Prairie QC CA
La Prairie, QC
Complies with departmental training certification requirements based on config, level by job function, i.e. Config….
Position: Configuration Technician
Location: La Prairie, QC
Duration: 3 months Contract-to-Hire DESCRIPTION OF WORK – Unpacks appropriate CPU (Central Processing Unit), hardware and software and then installs each at default or to custom specifications.
- Tests configured systems for appropriate functioning and troubleshoots for any errors found.
- Completes all required documentation of installation including a quality assurance sheet to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty contract, proper processing of defective products and timely vendor returns and reimbursements.
- Follows customer personal computer system hardware and software specifications based on the configuration services being performed and the instructions supplied (on-line instructions, config. sheets).
- Complies with departmental training certification requirements based on config, level by job function, i.e. Config.
- Level I, II, III.Troubleshoots malfunctioning units using efficient problem solving techniques and departmental procedures.
- Researches hardware and software literature to keep abreast on new product/service developments and announcements.
- Works with Lead Technicians on difficult to solve problems or configurations.
- Requires 3 -5 years experience.
- Must run background check and drug screen for GE customer.
- Candidate must present professionally with demeanor and appearance.
- Candidate must live within 30-40 minutes of drive time for this location.
- Candidate must possess strong communications and strong technical ability.
- Candidate must be able to self-manage and work with remote team.
- Disciplined individual capable of focusing on service delivery within the customer workspace
- Adheres to all customer guidelines and conducts self in a professional manner.
- Should demonstrate a history of being punctual and having a strong work ethic.
- Brings energy and focus to their work consistently.
- Must already have CompTIA A+ certification.
- Strongly prefer existing certifications with OEM laptop and desktop warranty repair.
- Experienced with asset management processes.
- Should have deployed assets as part of past rollout upgrade projects.
- Able to balance physical requirements of asset management.
- Well versed in ticketing system for tracking incidents.
- Demonstrate past experience with collaboration tools.
- ldeal candidate will have experience with help desk, IMAC activities, and general deskside support of production as well as corporate endusers.
- This position is 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday–Friday.
Type d’emploi : Contractuel
Salaire : 18,00 $ /heure
Localisation du poste:
Certificats et autres accréditations exigés: