OverviewTundra Technical IT PM X2 Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
IT PM X2
IT PM X2. Tundra Technical Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Provide strategic input into operational activities and support the…
Job Title: IT PM X2
Location: Toronto ( 25 York – Toronto OR 4535 Canada Way in Burnaby)
Duration: 6 Months
- Develop, implement and support core EMR solutions running 24×7 on a Linux platform based platform.
- Provide strategic input into operational activities and support the architecture in line with our clients standards
- Provide 24×7 Tier 4 support for a variety of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solutions supported by the Business Transformation team.
Must Have Skills:
- Managing Mid to large technology deployment experience
- Understands telephony deployments – PBX, PRI, local, etc.
- Strong communication skills. Needs to interact daily with customers and internal teams
Nice to Have Skills:
- Prior experience working in TELUS or other Telco
- Understanding of VoIP and cloud
- Project management
Day to day activities :
- Implementation coordinator for mid to large scales deals
- Finds, trains, certifies and manages VAR’s for Business Connect installation services (cabling, training, setup, etc.)
- Manages requests for installation services. Sales submits a request, prime assigns the best VAR for the request.
Project details : Implementation coordinator for Business Connect
Tundra Technical Solutions would like to thank you for the interest you have demonstrated in this opportunity. However, only candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Tundra Technical Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace.
Not interested in this position, but know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program, referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. And we know that you know great people. Simply click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.
Tundra Technical Solutions is among North America’s leading providers of Information Technology and Engineering staffing and consulting services. Our success and our clients’ success are built on a foundation of service excellence. Rather than continually trying to sell to new clients and companies and simply filling databases with candidates, we focus on developing stronger relationships and deeper knowledge of our existing clients’ challenges and opportunities.
Open ears. Open minds. Open futures
The Tundra team has over 60 years of experience, from a wide variety of disciplines – recruiting executives, business owners and technical consultants. Our combined experience ensures that your needs are covered from every possible direction.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-10-23