OverviewTundra Technical Clinical Applications Specialist Contract in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Clinical Applications Specialist
Tundra Technical Solutions is among North America’s leading providers of Information Technology and Engineering staffing and consulting services….
Position: Clinical Applications Specialist
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Duration: 18 Months
Selected individual should reside in either Quebec or the Maritimes to support the local community, but may be asked to support other areas of GE Canada if needed.
PLEASE NOTE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
– Candidates must be CAMRT registered and eligible to work in Canada.
– Candidates must be bilingual with excellent EN and FR verbal and written skills
The Clinical Applications Specialist is responsible for providing the formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within in a limited geographic region or limited industry product segment. Responsibilities may include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and or customer service activities to support sales objectives for their geography. Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support. Responsibilities may include playing a leadership role within the local applications team.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed.
• Deliver product training to customers on software, application and or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
• Improve customer satisfaction and retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer.
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
• Required active professional clinical technical certification/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting – Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) Registered Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) designation is mandatory.
• Bilingual proficiency (both verbal and written) in English & French is required for this role
• At least one of the following core experiences: Minimum of 7 years clinical technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical technical skill in specific areas OR at least 5 years commercial applications modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products is required.
• Superior interpersonal communication skills, professional disposition and demeanor.
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region (including overnight stays) and weekend travel depending on geography and business needs, as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and Passport.
• Strong knowledge CT Fundamentals, clinical needs and cross-sectional anatomy.
• Strong knowledge of GE CT systems
• Demonstrate current basic clinical imaging proficiency on current GE products platforms (Revolution CT Family Systems—Evo, Rev GSI, Rev HD, Rev CT).
• Strong communication skills and ability to verbalize knowledge and teach others.
• Ability to work with customers with varied levels of experience and ability to adjust to customer needs and demands
• CAMRT CTIC (Computed Tomography Imaging Certificate) designation.
• Modality experience on GE “Revolution” Family CT Scanners.
• CTA, Colonography, CT Perfusion, Interventional CT and GSI experience
• AW workstation proficiency including: CTA and MSK
Tundra Technical Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace.
Not interested in this position, but know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program, referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. And we know that you know great people. Simply click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.
Tundra Technical Solutions is among North America’s leading providers of Information Technology and Engineering staffing and consulting services. Our success and our clients’ success are built on a foundation of service excellence. Rather than continually trying to sell to new clients and companies and simply filling databases with candidates, we focus on developing stronger relationships and deeper knowledge of our existing clients’ challenges and opportunities.
OPEN EARS. OPEN MINDS. OPEN FUTURES
CAMRT CTIC (Computed Tomography Imaging Certificate) designation.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21