OverviewTundra Solutions Techniques – Québec Hardware technician Full Time in Montréal, QC
Tundra Solutions Techniques – Québec
Branch Montréal QC CA
Set up and maintain network and telecommunications systems. Contact users and schedule appointment. Responsible for the support and troubleshooting of hardware…
Responsible for the support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers. Install hardware and software on workstations.
Set up and maintain network and telecommunications systems. Troubleshoot LAN, server and connectivity issues. Utilize ticketing system, when necessary.
Re-image computers, perform data migrations and restorations, and conduct remote problem solving when required.
Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
3-5 years of prior experience in a desktop support role is required.
The technician will be responsible to refresh and dispose hardware.
Each device will have to go through the following steps: Hardware Refresh activities:
– Prepare new laptop & rebuilt with the image of the company
– Contact users and schedule appointment
– Save all files, signature, favorite, etc. as a backup
– Transfer information in the new laptop
– Install & configure applications, printer, etc..
– Deliver new laptop to the user and bring back the old equipment
– Wipe old equipment –
follow our internal process and procedure
– Prepare manifest
– Ship the equipment The Technician need to be structured and organized in order to keep track of all activities.
Environment: Dell Laptop/Desktop, Windows 7, Office 2010
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24