OverviewTRS Staffing HSE Manager Full Time in Corner Brook, NL
Branch Corner Brook NL CA
Corner Brook, NL
Performs daily inspections of subcontractors HSE adherence to CAL-OSHA requirements and HSE Policy….
We are currently seeking a high caliber HSE Manager for a position based in Corner Brook, NL. You will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement and construction companies.
- Responsible for all aspects of Health Safety and Environmental for all work at site
- Eliminate and control conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using safety standards
- Best management practices and injury avoidance/elimination techniques
- Control JHA and TSAs on site
- Oversees and manages all subcontractors HSE Documentation
- Process and register all subcontractor insurance requirements for compliance with contract requirements
- Performs daily inspections of subcontractors HSE adherence to CAL-OSHA requirements and HSE Policy
- Provides weekly report due on Friday’s to the Project Manager and H&S Manager of all activities/events.
- Performs or controls weekly safety inspections of all subcontractors work, personnel, equipment and storage areas
- Processes and updates all paperwork for weekly submission to HSE Department
- 5+ years in Construction Safety experience is required for this position
- Leadership qualities required
- 3 years with supervisory experience
- Canada H&S qualifications with knowledge in Canadian Safety laws
- Ability to train employees in safety topics related to the project
- Favorable people skills
- Good leadership & communication skills working in a team environment is essential
- Proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Excellent customer relations skills
- In-depth knowledge of Construction Safety regulations, especially in California
- Ability to move to job site
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Corner Brook, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-28