OverviewTrillium Health Partners Registration Associate – Patient Registration (Surgery) Temporary in Toronto, ON
Trillium Health Partners
Branch Toronto ON CA
Registration Associate – Patient Registration (Surgery)
In addition to performing clerical support functions, will assist with other related tasks such as staffing requests, stores ordering, etc….
Position: Registration Associate
Status: Temporary Part Time (1) – Approx. 9 months
Department: Patient Registration (Surgery)
Site: Queensway Health Centre
Hours of Work/Shifts: Week Days from 0600-1700, 4 and 8 hour shifts
Posted: August 14, 2015
Internal Deadline: August 21, 2015
- Completion of a Medical Administration program or equivalent experience preferably in a health care environment
- Experience with patient registration an asset
- Medical terminology required
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills combined with good problem solving skills when dealing with patients, visitors, families and other hospital staff
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills and training in order entry
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions
- Positive work and attendance performance essential
- Assists with documentation and communication related to patient registration, care processes, and follow-up as required
- In addition to performing clerical support functions, will assist with other related tasks such as staffing requests, stores ordering, etc.
- Establishes, implements and maintains effective processes to ensure efficient operation of care centre while on duty
- Other related duties as assigned
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17