OverviewTrillium Health Partners Recruitment Coordinator Contract in Mississauga, ON
Trillium Health Partners
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Being the first point of contact with candidates to commence their “candidate experience” with Trillium Health Partners by scheduling interviews and testing and…
Trillium Health Partners is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners provides community and regional services to the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto, Brampton, Oakville, and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Trillium Health Partners has a strong reputation and brand, solid values and strategic goals, amazing culture and leadership growth opportunities. We know that the strength of our organization and our strategy lies in the talent and dedication of our team.
Our Mission: A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
We are currently looking for Recruitment Coordinator to join our Better Together Team!
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will spend your time working with the dedicated Recruitment Specialists to attract top talent to join our “Better Together” team at Trillium Health Partners. We want you to bring your enthusiasm and ideas for talent management to support our recruitment initiatives and being an employer of choice in healthcare.
- Being the first point of contact with candidates to commence their “candidate experience” with Trillium Health Partners by scheduling interviews and testing and conducting phone interview screening
- Updating/creating interview guides and preparing interview packages
- Screening/distributing resumes received via paper submissions
- Submitting Candidates’ references to First Advantage
- Preparing new postings which includes managing vacancies, updating the postings if necessary and uploading to intranet and niche job sites
- Completing relevant Human Resources forms and paperwork including offer letters, internal transfers documentation
- Maintaining the manual and electronic files for recruitment
- Leveraging social media as a part of a larger recruitment strategy
- Assist in developing and delivering recruitment initiatives including but not limited to job fairs, student recruitment
- Providing superior customer service to Managers, Supervisors and Employees
- Providing administrative support to the department as required
- Perform other related duties as required
- Completed a Post-Secondary Program/Diploma in Human Resources
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in Human Resources with specific experience in recruitment
- Superior computer skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience using social media as a work tool
- Highly effective organizational skills, combined with excellent judgment and the ability to prioritize and manage a high volume daily and weekly-workload to meet required deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail when performing a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to handle requests in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
- Self-directed individual who possesses initiative combined with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitating skills to be able to communicate with individuals on all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a dynamic team in an ever-changing, fast paced customer focused environment
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18