OverviewTrillium Health Partners Learning & Organizational Development Consultant Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Trillium Health Partners
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Learning & Organizational Development Consultant
Coaching, Facilitation and Training Delivery. Participates in the design and implementation of the Employee and/or Leader Performance Management systems…
Position: Learning and Organizational Development Consultant
Status: Full Time
Dept/Health System: Learning & Organizational Development
Bring your top talents to Trillium Health Partners! Come join our dynamic Learning & Organizational Development Team and be a driver in generating operational results leading to success against our key priorities:
- Highest quality care and exceptional experience
- The right care, in the right place, at the right time
- Research, innovation and education to improve and deliver better patient outcome
We are looking for a talented, experienced Learning and Organizational Development Consultant to work alongside a dedicated team to lead exciting, transformative initiatives across Trillium Health Partners. This exciting role will be the key contributor in the development and implementation of learning and organizational development initiatives across Trillium Health Partners in building its capacity at individual, team and organizational levels. The Consultant will provide strategic direction to cultivate and sustain a culture of continuous learning and be the lead for professional development of employees through the planning, design, implementation, delivery and evaluation of a wide variety of learning and development initiatives and programs. As the change agent, you will be responsible for partnering with internal clients to diagnose issues and determine solutions including assessing organizational development needs, selecting, designing, implementing, and evaluating appropriate interventions.
Here’s what you will get to do:
- Partnership with key stakeholders and internal clients, the incumbent recommends, builds and delivers engagement activities, learning and organizational projects and programs for the organization
- Utilize your expertise in instructional design and adult learning principles to design, deliver, manage and evaluate learning and development programs using a variety of learning methods that appeal to various learning styles
- Participates in the design and implementation of the Employee and/or Leader Performance Management systems including logistics, design, communication, implementation, training, and on-going support
- Participate in the development and implementation of leadership development programs that engage leaders at all levels, including the hospital’s talent management and succession planning process and tools.
- Uses coaching and mentoring skills to support initiatives such as leadership development, team building and individual development
- Lead the design, development and delivery of targeted OD interventions to enhance individual, team and organizational performance and support the hospital’s strategic plan
- Participates in the design and implementation of the Employee Opinion Survey including logistics, survey design, communication, results interpretation, training, team facilitation, action planning and support
- Create and implement change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement, ensuring smooth adoption of changes impacting employees and the organization
- Keep abreast of current organizational development trends and developments in learning and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements by researching the learning and organizational development field to ensure the hospital is using leading edge development methods and programs
Our ideal candidate must have a post-secondary education in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, Adult Education or a related field. Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with a key focus on organizational development, project management and change management initiatives, preferably within a healthcare environment. Strong Leadership, collaboration skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues are necessary for this role.
Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills and proficiency of MS Office applications is required.
Able to maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive issues in a professional manner.
Skills and Abilities
- Consultancy Skills
- Instructional Design
- Project Management
- Coaching, Facilitation and Training Delivery
- Performance Management Methodologies
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Learning Management Systems and E-Learning techniques
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24