OverviewTrillium Health Partners Laboratory Technologist – Rapid Response Lab – Chemistry/Hematology Part Time in Mississauga, ON
Trillium Health Partners
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Laboratory Technologist – Rapid Response Lab – Chemistry/Hematology
Experience with and demonstrated understanding of quality assurance and good laboratory practice. Rapid Response Lab – Chemistry/Hematology….
Department: Rapid Response Lab – Chemistry/Hematology
Site: Mississauga Hospital
Posted: October 31, 2016
Internal Deadline: November 7, 2016
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing routine tests and technical procedures within the Chemistry and Hematology laboratories. Candidates must be available for all shifts including weekends.
- Must be a graduate of a recognized program for Medical Laboratory Technology
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (C.M.L.T.O)
- Experience with and demonstrated understanding of quality assurance and good laboratory practice
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, high level of initiative and, organizational skills
- Demonstrates high degree of initiative and self-direction
- Evidence of participation in continuing education
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Chemistry and Hematology
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience is preferred
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office and other computer software applications
- Preference will be given to applicants with recent, relevant experience
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31