OverviewTrillium Health Partners Hospitality Associate Full Time in Toronto, ON
Trillium Health Partners
Branch Toronto ON CA
Hospitality Associate – Full Time (1). Linen, housekeeping supplies, food) in the appropriate room or area….
Hospitality Associate –
Full Time (1)
Grade: CUPE Grade 1 – $20.486- $23.652 per Hour
Dept/Health System: Corporate Services – Queensway Health Centre
Hours of Work/Shifts: Afternoons (1200 – 2000 Hours)
Posted: October 27, 2016
Internal Deadline: November 3, 2016
*The location of any vacancy/position may be changed or reassigned as per operational needs
- Minimum Grade 12 education and/or equivalent in support services role preferred
- Ability to communicate with patients and co-workers
- Ability to read and write and follow instructions
- Must have the physical requirements to complete the job duties
- Must be able to work all shifts (Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends)
- A positive work and attendance record is essential
- Order and stock housekeeping supplies
- Distribute and store supplies (e.g. Linen, housekeeping supplies, food) in the appropriate room or area
- Maintain inventory of equipment in appropriate area on unit (e.g. Wheelchairs, stretchers)
- Transport patients to and from other departments in the hospital (e.g. X-Ray)
- Transport patients and/or furniture within the unit
- Deliver and set up patient meal trays
- Collect soiled trays and place them in meal cart
- Distribute patient nourishments on the unit
- Clean patient rooms, lounges, offices and common areas on a daily basis
- Clean utility rooms, pantries, corridors and nurses’ station
- Empty garbage, sanitize garbage containers, clean up spills and maintain floors (e.g. Dry mop, wet mop, buffing)
- Strip and make unoccupied beds and stretchers
- Uses chemicals and cleaning agents
- Maintain open and timely communication with team members and management staff, including using a pager as require
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01