OverviewTrillium Health Partners Environmental Service Representative Temporary in Mississauga, ON
Trillium Health Partners
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Environmental Service Representative
Environmental Services Representative Status: Temporary Full Time (1) Shift: Days (7a m – 3pm hours) Salary rate: $20.334 – $23.488 per hour Dept/Health System…
Environmental Services Representative
Status: Temporary Full Time (1)
Shift: Days (7a m – 3pm hours)
Salary rate: $20.334 – $23.488 per hour
Dept/Health System: Corporate Services – Credit Valley Hospital
Posted: September 19, 2016
Internal Deadline : September 26, 2016
*The location of any vacancy/position may be changed or reassigned as per operational needs
The successful candidates will be responsible for performing all housekeeping tasks which may include moving furniture for cleaning and setting up rooms for meetings and other related duties as assigned. Position may require availability 7 days a week on a rotational basis and shift times can be subject to change.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Be physically capable of performing the essential duties of the job
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Preference will be given to applicants with recent related experience
- A positive work and attendance record is essential
- Demonstrated floor care experience
- Knowledge and experience with stripping and waxing required
- The ability to be self-motivated and complete project tasks without need of assistance
- Knowledge and experience in burnishing, auto-scrubbing, buffing and shampooing carpet.
- Clean public areas, washrooms, stairwells, elevators, corridors, on-call rooms and equipment in your area. May also be assigned to patient floors, lounges, corridors
- Heavy lifting required, able to complete all tasks
- Uses chemicals and cleaning agents, cleans up spills
- Maintain open and timely communication with team members and management staff
- Uses the pager or companion phone as required to perform job duties
- Must have the physical strength to meet requirements of job
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20