OverviewTravelBrands Inc Travel Sales Lead – Sears Travel – Winnipeg, MB Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Travel Sales Lead – Sears Travel – Winnipeg, MB
Sell travel insurance. Excellent selling and customer service skills. Achieve personal and branch sales and revenue goals by selling products and services in…
This position is responsible for providing supervision and support to a team of Travel Consultants along with reaching personal and branch sales and revenue targets.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
1. Achieve personal and branch sales and revenue goals by selling products and services in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the Company including:
• Determining the customers needs and guiding them so they make an informed purchase.
• Close the sale and process documents and customer information required to complete the booking process in a timely fashion.
• Sell travel insurance.
• Promptly follow up on customer inquires.
• File related documents accounting to Company policies and procedures.
• Collect, when required, information about your weekly sales and review them with your manager.
• Promote and support local marketing. You are expected to promote special offers and preferred suppliers of Sears Travel.
• Ensure Quality Control of all reservations files for the agency.
• Develop a highly motivated, customer centric sales team focused on achievement of sales and revenue goals.
• Manage and monitor the administrative functions and operational processes of the branch and ensure compliance with industry standards and Travel head office requirements.
• Other tasks as assigned by management.
• Minimum of a high school diploma ( or equivalent)
• Completion of a Travel and Tourism program or equivalent experience in the travel/tourism industry
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Excellent communication skills (Both Oral and Written)
• Excellent selling and customer service skills
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize (sense of urgency)
• Excellent communication skills, patience and interpersonal skills, always conducting oneself with professionalism and diplomacy
• Team spirit, ability to work autonomously and take initiative
• Confidentiality and honesty
• Computer skills : MS Office, ClientLinq, etc
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• An established client base an asset
• Open office environment.
• Possible overtime and variable shifts based on retail store hours and business needs
Please note this is a 1 Year contract with the possibility of becoming regular, full time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24