OverviewTransat Senior Coordinator, Loyalty Marketing Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Senior Coordinator, Loyalty Marketing
Experience with the travel. Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in loyalty marketing and data management. Business travel may be required….
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Air Miles Reward Program across Transat Distribution Canada’s retail travel network. The key focus areas for this position include the development and delivery of targeted tactical loyalty program specific campaigns with proven ROI. This position is responsible for reporting program results across all regions in Canada and training tools to effectively operate and market the Air Miles Reward Program locally.
- Execution of an annual marketing plan, developed in partnership with the Director of Marketing;
- Create strategies to continue to innovate and grow the retail travel program through marketing and promotional activities. Subject matter expert on all loyalty marketing program initiatives and trends;
- Ability to think strategically, integrate information from multiple sources and synthesize complex issues.
- Analysis and communication of campaign results; provide insightful recommendations based on results;
- Lead the financial management of the program budget ensuring appropriate estimates, approvals and budget control management;
- Primary contact and lead for all of the day-to-day requirements for marketing providing expertise and insights on marketing the program, facilitating CRM data (client lists) acquisition and extraction, website content management/development, creative development/execution of print materials and network communication including the extranet, SPOC, TYNTK and TDC Talks;
- Lead accountability for writing of creative briefs, approving creative, and approving project timetables;
- Initiate innovation on a day to day basis – process improvement recommendations, program improvements, test concepts and ideas, new program recommendations, offer design, creative and format improvements;
- Actively participate in department related meetings and initiatives – Team Status meetings, Marketing
- Planning meetings, operations team meetings and network training;
- Identify and co-ordinate training requirements and programs with the Operations and Training departments;
- Act as first point of contact for all internal departments on any issues related to the program;
- Act as key contact for all Air Miles departments – Sponsor Team, Operations, and Rewards;
- Provide support as needed to Finance, Operations and the field in relation to technology provider.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, and/or business administration;
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in loyalty marketing and data management. Experience with the travel
- retail industry considered an asset;
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Autonomous, detail oriented, results-driven;
- Able to meet tight timelines while working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Great organizational skills with a keen sense for detail;
- French language an asset;
- Business travel may be required.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18