OverviewTransat Accounts Payable Technician (Temporary) Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Accounts Payable Technician (Temporary)
The accounts payable technician’s main responsibilities will be to verify, compile and process invoices and issue payments….
The accounts payable technician’s main responsibilities will be to verify, compile and process invoices and issue payments.
- Validate, enter and follow up on payments and reconciles accounts;
- Reconcile suppliers account statements and insuring that instructions, procedures and administrative methods are respected;
- Ensure the application of internal controls;
- Manage rigorously and diligently accounts payable;
- Offer support to the Department Manager;
- Provide support to corporate agencies and Suppliers;
- Contribute to multiple internal verifications.
- Attestation of college studies or DVS in Accounting;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in accounting;
- Working knowledge Excel;
- Proficient in English and French, spoken and written;
- Good ability to adapt in a changing environment;
- Autonomy, initiative and detail oriented;
- Respect of timelines and priority management;
- Able to multi-task and have an interest in team work.
- Basic knowledge of PC Voyages applications, an asset.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23