OverviewTransat A.T AT-15-145 / Technician, Accounts Payable (Temporary) Temporary in Saint-Laurent, QC
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
AT-15-145 / Technician, Accounts Payable (Temporary)
Good knowledge of basic computer software (including Excel); Our customers are our raison d’être, responsible tourism development our passion….
Be part of the journey!
Transat A.T. Inc. is an integrated tour operator and holiday travel specialist offering more than 60 destination countries. Established in Canada and present in several countries, Transat is an international company that has its own airline, provides services at destination, is active in the hotel industry, and operates an extensive distribution network.
Our vision: A holiday travel leader, the Transat team inspires trust in travellers by giving them an experience that is extraordinary, enjoyable, and secure. Our customers are our raison d’être, responsible tourism development our passion.
Our 5,000 Transat employees in North America and Europe demonstrate exceptional mobilization and vitality. Joining the Transat team means sharing a culture with a focus on teamwork and customer experience in an environment where employees can grow while enjoying themselves every day.
The accounts payable technician’s main responsibilities will be to verify, compile and process invoices and issue payments.
The work location is 5959, boul. de la Côte-Vertu in Ville Saint-Laurent.
- Validate, enter and follow up on payments and reconciles accounts;
- Reconcile suppliers account statements and insuring that instructions, procedures and administrative methods are respected;
- Ensure the application of internal controls;
- Manage rigorously and diligently accounts payable;
- Communicate with internal departments as well as foreign suppliers;
- Contribute in preparation and compilation of analysis;
- Offer support to the Department Manager;
- Contribute to multiple internal verifications;
- Validate GR/IR;
- Follow up down payments and reconciliation.
- Attestation of college studies or DVS in Accounting;
- Two (2) years experience in similar field;
- Good knowledge of basic computer software (including Excel);
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Bilingual (French, English), written and oral;
- Good ability to adapt in a changing environment;
- Autonomy, initiative and detail oriented;
- Be rigorous and diligent in your responsibilities;
- Respect of timelines and priority management;
- Able to multi-task and have an interest team work.
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18