OverviewTraffic Tech Inc Customer Service Representative – Entry Full Time in Montréal, QC
Traffic Tech Inc
Branch Montréal QC CA
Customer Service Representative – Entry
Traffic Tech, freight logistics broker – and the Hardest Working Team in Transport, is looking for Customer Service representatives in our Montreal office!…
Traffic Tech, freight logistics broker – and the Hardest Working Team in Transport, is looking for Customer Service representatives in our Montreal office!
At Traffic Tech we offer the opportunity to “learn while you earn”. Learning and development are an important part of your Traffic Tech work experience and it starts as soon as you join the team. We teach you the skills necessary to operate in the transportation industry by utilizing our very own Industry leading IT platform. Our rapid company growth requires that we constantly add motivated, enthusiastic individuals committed to providing exceptional customer service. Join the Traffic Tech Team today and be given the opportunity to create a long and successful career!
Your next challenge!
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for making sure the movement of freight across North America/Canada or even across the globe is coordinated and executed successfully according to our customer’s needs.
What you’ll be doing!
- Creating and maintaining Strong Vendor Relationships
- Negotiating with Shippers and Carriers
- Shipment tracking – monitor pick up and delivery
- Preparing required shipping documentation
- Effective and professional communication with clients and carriers
- Minor Accounting Functions
- Data Entry
What we’re looking for!
- Customer service experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Well-organized self-starters with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Possess professional phone mannerisms
- Outgoing personality; high energy; flexible
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun!!
What we offer!
- Robust Industry and training
- Compensation packages include Medical and Dental benefits that employees tell us they value
- Free parking
- Dynamic environment and ‘can-do’ culture
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montréal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-29