OverviewTrader Corporation Retention Specialist Full Time in Etobicoke, ON
Branch Etobicoke ON CA
Identify and understand gaps in customer current product suite in order to educate and maximize customers return on investment….
Summary of Job:
The Retention Specialist is responsible to retain revenue from existing customers by demonstrating the value of Trader products and services. The Retention Specialist will take customers who are leaving or have left Trader through a customer care program, educating the customer in best practices and how to obtain the most out of their Trader products, ensuring the customer sees the ROI. The Retention Specialist will also be in communication and work with the Account Managers regarding customer accounts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Take ownership of client accounts flagged under the retention care program and commit to working with customers over several weeks in order to maximize client business and mitigate potential churn.
- Provide a strong level of customer service, product knowledge and building a level of trust with customers is essential. Understand the value proposition of Trader products in order to be able to support customer decision making.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and revenue; ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner. Build and maintain customer relationships and acquire an in depth understanding of their business and strategy with respect to product offerings in order to maintain and increase partner revenue.
- Focus on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing client base and long term account goals in line with Trader’s vision.
- Identify and understand gaps in customer current product suite in order to educate and maximize customers return on investment.
- Is prepared prior to calling customer in order to conduct effective needs assessment and design proposals to address the customer’s specific needs to maximize business potential. Assist in the development of relationships with major partners, negotiate and finalize terms of agreements and report on results.
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing Trader products.
- Meets overall sales retention targets and objectives by supporting and refining the value proposition and sales strategy for the dealer network.
- Work closely with the sales management team and all other sales and marketing professionals to retain targeted accounts and stream of business.
- Analyze various reports with the goal of measuring results and adjusting sales strategies.
- Utilize in depth knowledge of Trader products; review and analyze usage of dealer products in order to develop or strengthen dealer business and/or practices.
- Contributes information to Trader’s market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients; recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions and identifying needs to be filled.
- Maintains sufficient customer records to ensure proper account administration.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closing follow up, KPI’s and adherence to goals/targets.
Required Soft Skills and Competencies:
- People skills; effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
- Strong time and resource management skills along with organizational skills; ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests
- Self-development skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Required Education, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years customer support or sales experience
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and other digital lead generation techniques (i.e. social media campaigns, SEM or SEO campaigns, etc) is an asset
- Proven results and consistency in achieving/exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Experience in intangible, media and internet product sales
- Advertising and marketing experience is an asset
- Google Certification is an asset
- Ability to immediately engage customers with an enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style
- Driven to produce by increasing sales
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to report on relevant data and able to relate results to client’s objectives.
- Ability to work the system for the customer by using internal resources to find solutions for customers.
- Capable of developing relevant product knowledge specific to customer needs
- Ability to tailor image to fit customer expectations by adapting to different situations with sincerity and realism
- Must be quick on your feel and take control of telephone conversations
- Capable of responding to objections quickly and use the limited opportunity to detail features and benefits of product offerings
- Strong track record of achieving business and sales objectives.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization is an asset
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Etobicoke, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24