OverviewTPD Construction Labourers Temporary in Moose Jaw, SK
Branch Moose Jaw SK CA
Moose Jaw, SK
Own reliable transportation is a requirement. Having steel toed shoes, hard hat, safety glasses and gloves. As a Construction Labourer you will be responsible…
Our client, a leading and expanding Construction Company has a rare and exciting project in Moose Jaw – SK and requires several local labourers to assist their team for a temporary to permanent opportunity.
As a Construction Labourer you will be responsible for lifting up to 70lbs, use of tools including but not limited to jackhammers, trench work, and over all basic construction work.
- Having steel toed shoes, hard hat, safety glasses and gloves.
- Having a strong work ethic and reliability
- Ability to follow instructions
- Follow all safety standards and respectful workplace conduct
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Are able to start working immediately
- Own reliable transportation is a requirement
- Hourly wage: $16-18/hr
- Paid Annual Vacation
- Paid Public Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Leave (as you need it)
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Fully Paid – Group Health Plan
- Fully Paid – Group Dental Plan
- Benefits continue when you are between assignments or off work
- Benefits continue during parental leave
We are accepting resumes and conducting interviews immediately for construction labourers. Cover letters are not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Moose Jaw, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-04