Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-09-11
Toyota Consultant, Dealer Standards & Representation Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Consultant, Dealer Standards & Representation
(TCI) currently has an exciting opportunity for an automotive enthusiast to support our Dealer Standards and Sales Operations department….
Consultant, Dealer Standards & Representation
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) currently has an exciting opportunity for an automotive enthusiast to support our Dealer Standards and Sales Operations department. This is role will report to the Manager, Dealer Operations Standards. The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for Dealers’ Financial gathering, analysis and reporting,
What you’ll be doing:
- Make sure Dealerships F/S monthly submission is complete and free of errors.
- Make sure all eComposite and DB are loaded and accessible to all users.
- Monitor DD Manager follow-up on Dealers’ missing F/S and misrepresentation.
- Create and analyse Business Management (BM) reports (monthly/quarterly and year end) on various dealer performance indicators from financial statements, including Stats. Canada Quarterly.
- Acts as TCI Business Mgt. liaison between Dealers, TSi, Oxlo/DMS vendors for any/all issues related to Financial Statements/new accounts/Year over Year Statement changes etc.
- Test annual Year Over Year F/S changes and publish with all DMS, 3rd party providers and Dealerships.
- Support LCT and DCT reports as required.
- Coordinates buy/sell, dual store splits, new Dealers etc. as it relates to Financial Statement issues.
- Provide DD Managers with information and analysis on key Dealer Financial performance.
- Assist DD managers with understanding of information available to them via eComposite and DB reports.
- Update Dealer metrics report data books weekly & Vehicle Sales Month-end. Maintain/Update Metric report templates with annual/year over year changes.
- Preparation/distribution of monthly financial reports for Executives, various Departments.
- Supports BM month-end activities as required and coordinates Business Management content on Infostream and Toyota Connect & eComposite (FS templates, (DSAM) Dealer Standard Accounting Manual, annual updates).
- Administrates TSi contract, Ringi, RQ/PO, budget and reconciliation.
- Administrate eComposite website for new account set-up/deletions/updates.
- Userservices Ticket fulfilment Service now): DIS and eComposite (User Additions/Deletions/Updates)
- Presidents Program – Accountants, monthly reporting/reconciliation of Financial submission dates/excel file/year-end program reconciliation and Accountant’s pay-out.
- Coordinates the annual JCT (Japan Culture Trip) preparation (invitees/Ringi prep. etc.).
- Preparation of Executive Profiles for Toyota and Lexus NDM and on request.
Market Representation & Others
- Market Representation reports (monthly/quarterly and year end) on dealership key performance indicators.
- Report on Dealer anniversaries and sales volume milestones monthly.
- Follow competitive dealer network activity across Canada through the quarterly Polk Dealer Census.
- Maintain templates for Executive approval documents (A3’s).
- Forecast and track the Dealer Facility Development budget.
- Coordinate with Zone staff and external supplier to track dealership design control document projects.
- Maintain Dealer master files/lists.
- Track & maintain record of all completed facility projects.
- Process supplier invoices. Prepare and manage purchase orders/requisitions, M/E accruals and DSSO budget reconciliation as required.
- Manage images of DP/GM & Facilities (used for Executive Profile, Toyota and Lexus NDM prep.).
- Assist department and Zone staff with projects as required.
- Annual DSSO Fiscal budget preparation/monthly management.
- Assist as required for Field Staff Meeting preparations.
- Other duties as required.
What you bring:
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Self-starter who can work with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, Access (2003) and PowerPoint
- Must be strong with coordinating timelines with a high level of accuracy
- Previous Budget experience would be an asset
- Bilingual (French/English) abilities are an asset
- Proven ability to initiate & improve work processes to increase efficiencies
- Must have Financial / Accounting or Bus. Mgt. background
What You Should Know:
Toyota Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women. We’re also committed to providing accommodations [for people with disabilities]. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.