OverviewToronto Community Housing Manager, Client Care and Dispatch Full Time in Toronto, ON
Toronto Community Housing
Branch Toronto ON CA
Manager, Client Care and Dispatch
Experience in policy, procedure and guideline development and implementation. Employs sound fiscal management in the application of policies and procedures…
The Manager is responsible for dispatch and client care services to support TCHC’s capital and maintenance programs and objectives for service excellence. They will provide strategic leadership in the delivery of:
Service Desk functions (Dispatch and Client Care) to respond and manage 113,000 work orders and intake of 50,000 resident calls per month.
The incumbent will work closely with Asset Management to maximize controls, efficiencies and productivity and to develop a culture of quality, performance and accountability. The Manager will support the strategic priorities outlined in the TCHC strategic plan and to demonstrate the leadership and strategic management, organizational, technical, communication, team and relationship building skills inherent in this position.
- Manages the work and resources of the Client Care and Dispatch Units in the provision of broad customer service delivery including inbound, outbound calls and the centralization of Dispatch.
- Working closely with Facilities Management service delivery units, Asset Management, Procurement, Finance and others to optimize staffing levels to meet business objective and ensure a consistent high quality customer service experience defined by KPIs.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and support in achievement of corporate and professional objectives, and take the appropriate actions when necessary such as coaching, training, and corrective behaviours.
- Fosters a culture of accountability and ownership to facilitate continuous performance improvement and high performance to achieve objectives.
- Provides organizational leadership and coaching and development to all call center management and other Customer Service departmental staff, to exceed organizational and business goals.
- Demonstrates leadership that promotes excellence in others and builds and nurtures an environment that supports staff to achieve business results, provide superb service and lead healthy lifestyles.
- Ensures compliance with TCHC policies and procedures, Occupational Health & Safety legislation, Ontario Human Rights Code, collective agreements, City of Toronto By-laws and other relevant legislation, statutes and codes.
- Promotes human rights principles and an anti-oppression framework and advances TCHC’s equity policies including anti-ableism and anti-racism.
- Employs sound fiscal management in the application of policies and procedures including development, implementation and continual improvement of processes to best achieve overall business goals.
- Manages financial accountability, costs controls, and project scheduling.
- Tracks and prepares reports on the Unit’s financial operations including cost analyses, data forecasting and work load management.
- Responsible for the Unit’s management, performance and budget.
Planning and Delivery (Operations)
- Develops and executes strategies to effectively deliver business objectives including program efficiency, compliance and quality.
- Continuously improves overall operations and drives standardization of operating procedures.
Reporting and Performance Metrics
- Develops standards for key performance indicators.
- Develops, organizes and establishes design tools and benchmarks.
- Creates a baseline, monitors key performance indicators, and develops tracking and reporting mechanisms.
Client Care and Dispatch:
- Working with business process owners to define customer service strategies to optimize call quality, higher customer acquisition, retention, and recovery and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and communicates Client Care/Dispatch and corporate strategies including key performance indicators to all levels within the Client Care Unit.
Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31