OverviewTOPOLIO Software Engineer, CTO Contract in Ontario
Branch ON CA
Software Engineer, CTO
Full software development lifecycle experience (Design, Test, Deploy, maintain and improve the software)….
We are looking for a talented full stack software engineer to build SaaS application. You are an energetic and driven leader with a proven track record of taking new ideas from concept to market. You are a technology savvy architect with the knowledge and creativity needed to produce scalable and reliable platforms along with rock solid apps. You have walked the talk at various levels and can be effective in all startup roles from scripting to presenting. You have a strong understanding of best practices across a variety of development and delivery disciplines.
- Full software development lifecycle experience (Design, Test, Deploy, maintain and improve the software)
- Past experience in building native SaaS web applications
- 2+ years of Software Engineering
- Expert in Ruby on Rails and/or Java
- Experience with AWS, Scala, REST, Pyton, Angular JS; scripting
- Experience evaluating, procuring and using new technologies and platform.
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise grade software
- Interest for learning new skills and the ability to overcome challenges
Hands on experience in the following:
- Development of multi-threaded applications
- Development of SaaS/enterprise web applications (Previous Social Media Platform Development; preferred)
- Good eye for design and detail, passion for software architecture & innovation, and experience with Core Animation
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent academic/professional experience required
- Github experience
Preferably living in or near the Toronto area to allow collaboration in person, especially for candidates wanting to become our CTO.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-16