OverviewTM’Z VETERINARY CLINIC RVT/AHT Full Time in Lumsden, SK
TM’Z VETERINARY CLINIC
Branch Lumsden SK CA
TMz Veterinary clinic is a full service mixed veterinary practice that is founded on the principle of providing Veterinary Care With a Difference….
Are you passionate about animals?Looking to make a difference? Wanting to become part of a dynamic, skilled team to deliver outstanding services to our clients in a fast paced, multi-faceted, challenging and progressive environment with opportunities to learn and grow?If so, we want to hear from you!
TM’z Veterinary clinic is seeking a highly motivated, full time, RVT/AHT to join our outstanding team.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, paid SAVT dues, CE allowance, uniform allowance, staff discounts and a mentorship program.New Grads are welcome!
TMz Veterinary clinic is a full service mixed veterinary practice that is founded on the principle of providing Veterinary Care With a Difference. At TM’z, client care is our top priority and we strive to provide this through dedication and commitment to delivering the best possible suite of services to our clients, in a friendly, professional and client-centric manner and at an affordable price!We have a state of the art clinic built in 2013 to meet growing demands that is fully equipped with such technologies as digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, portable CR x-rays, ultrasound, ultrasonic dental unit, SurgiVet Advisor monitors and in-house laboratory, to name a few! We offer a variety of professional veterinary services to both small and large animals. We also offer specialty services such as orthopedic surgeries that are delivered by our veterinarians.
Skills and Abilities Work Setting
– Animal hospital
– Veterinary clinic
– Assist veterinarian before, during and after surgery
– Conduct and assist in laboratory research
– Counsel clients on animal health care
– Handle, restrain and care for animals undergoing treatment and surgery
– Prepare and administer medications and vaccines under direction of veterinarian
– Produce diagnostic radiographs, collect samples and perform other laboratory tests
– Administer treatments as prescribed by veterinarian
– Continuous learning
– Computer use
– Finding information
– Job task planning and organizing
– Critical thinking
– Decision making
– Problem solving
– Oral communication
– Document use
– Reading text
Area Of Specialization
– Animal training
– Animal dentistry
– Emergency care
– Large animals
– Small animals
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
– Registration by a provincial or territorial, or regional association as Registered Animal Health Technologist, Registered Veterinary Technician
– Registered animal technician
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lumsden, SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10