OverviewTMX Group Limited Development Tools Support Intern Contract in Montréal, QC
TMX Group Limited
Branch Montréal QC CA
Development Tools Support Intern
University student currently enrolled in related field such as computer engineering or computer sciences. At the Montreal Exchange, the trainee in support of…
At the Montreal Exchange, the trainee in support of development tools evolves in a dynamic environment where he/she can use his/her knowledge as part of a team effort to address the various challenges associated with development and operation at a stock market.
• Creates and modifies various scripts and utilities to support the evolution of the various trading, clearing and reporting platforms. • Actively participates in the development and implementation of tools and tests for systems used on the Montreal Exchange • Contributes to the development of delivery tools and environment management.
• Write documentation or perform other tasks associated with supporting the operation of the development and architecture team.
• University student currently enrolled in related field such as computer engineering or computer sciences.
• Good general knowledge of Linux and Windows Platform
• Good knowledge of command line usage for both windows and Linux
• Good Scripting capabilities in different languages
• Knowledge of AWS services is an asset
• Candidate must be resourceful and willing to learn
• Bilingual in written and spoken English and French
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05