OverviewTMX Development Tools Support Intern Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Development Tools Support Intern
University student currently enrolled in related field such as computer engineering or computer sciences….
TMX Group’s key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets and clearinghouses for multiple asset classes including equities and fixed income. Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, TSX Alpha Exchange, The Canadian Depository for Securities, Montréal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation, Trayport and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, depository services, technology solutions, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across North America (Montréal, Calgary, Vancouver and New York), as well as in key international markets including London, Beijing and Singapore.
At the Montreal Exchange, the trainee in support of development tools evolves in a dynamic environment where he/she can use his/her knowledge as part of a team effort to address the various challenges associated with development and operation at a stock market.
- Creates and modifies various scripts and utilities to support the evolution of the various trading, clearing and reporting platforms.
- Actively participates in the development and implementation of tools and tests for systems used on the Montreal Exchange
- Contributes to the development of delivery tools and environment management.
- Write documentation or perform other tasks associated with supporting the operation of the development and architecture team.
- University student currently enrolled in related field such as computer engineering or computer sciences.
- Good general knowledge of Linux and Windows Platform
- Good knowledge of command line usage for both windows and Linux
- Good Scripting capabilities in different languages
- Knowledge of AWS services is an asset
- Candidate must be resourceful and willing to learn
- Bilingual in written and spoken English and French
TMX is committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide accommodations for applicants and employees who require it.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05