Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2017-02-07
Posted by:Kelly McNamara
Thom Connolly, Equity Associates Inc. Administrative Assistant, Investments Part Time in Guelph, ON
Thom Connolly, Equity Associates Inc.
Branch Guelph ON CA
Administrative Assistant, Investments
A complete understanding of procedures relating to mutual funds, trades, investments, and compliance protocol is an asset….
- The primary focus of this position is to provide a wide array of administrative support; inclusive of assisting the Investment Broker with client account management and inquiries, account status updates, withdrawal requests, and account changes.
- This is a highly-regulated position that requires strict attention to detail and the ability to open a file and see it through to completion.
- Follow up with Third Party companies for accuracy of client account requirements.
- This is a part-time position working 24 – 30 hours per week.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- A complete understanding of procedures relating to mutual funds, trades, investments, and compliance protocol is an asset.
- Post-secondary education, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure, while paying strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills, with the specific ability to view work from all possible outlooks to ensure diligence and accuracy.
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Part-time