OverviewTherapure Biopharma QA Specialist – Training, Level 3 Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
QA Specialist – Training, Level 3
Maintain Training Records current. Collaborate with department managers to prepare and develop training profiles/curricula for new roles….
Therapure Biopharma Inc. is an integrated biopharmaceutical company that provides contract manufacturing services for the client, development, manufacture, purification, and packaging of therapeutic proteins. The position is accountable to address training activities as assigned by the QA Manager- Compliance and is listed in the major responsibilities section below. The main focus and responsibility of this position is to provide effective support and oversight for training requirements for Manufacturing Quality which directly impacts the regulatory compliance status of the company.
Education & Qualifications:
University degree or equivalent in Science and 3-5 years of previous QA experience. Training in microbiology and/or sterile manufacturing experience is an asset.
Track record of compliance achievements
Detailed knowledge of GMP guidelines, Health Canada, FDA, EMEA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for companywide GMP training including new employees
- Maintain Training Records current
- Collaborate with department managers to prepare and develop training profiles/curricula for new roles
- Assist and organize other necessary trainings as requested by Department heads from time to time
- Prepare Monthly Training Metrics and present
- Responsible for maintain training SOPs current
- Work closely with Operations department to assist them in implementing and maintaining effective training plans.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Skills & Competencies:
Demonstrated ability to apply the following behavioural competencies on the job:
Goal Orientation: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective
Communication: Clear and succinct verbal and written communication skills
Flexibility: Agility in adapting to change and ability to work independently. Ability to work different shifts on a permanent or rotational basis and occasional travel may be required.
Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to all kinds of people
Decision Making: Utilizing effective processes to make quality-based decisions
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24